ROAD BIKE GETAWAY
As a member of „Roadbike Holidays“ we are your trusty experts for your road bike getaway!
The Roadbike Holidays brand is synonymous with certified quality in all areas that are important for a successful road bike vacation. We are able to guarantee these high standards through annual inspections, certified by TÜV Austria. Our top-class road bike service is what truly sets us apart.
Personal commitment, competence, individual consultations, special hotel services and a comprehensive selection of road bike trails are simply a matter of course for us. And because even the greatest cyclist does not sit in the saddle around the clock, our hotel has so much more to offer.
Enjoy all the advantages of a quality-tested road bike hotel:
- Video-monitored storage room for bicycles
- Designated washing area (water hose, washing brush)
- Road bike information corner with maps, tour recommendations, weather information, and much more.
- Komoot road cycling routes (app) – PLUS: Free code for the Kufsteinerland region
- Bicycle repair kit consisting of: Pump for all common valves, repair kit including tire levers, lubricants and a basic range of tools (Allen key set, open-ended wrench set, screwdriver, Torx)
- Facilities for washing and drying cycling clothing or washing & drying service (subject to a fee)
- Gyms with Technogym cardio equipment (open 24 hours a day)
As a member of Roadbike Holidays "Clubs & Associations", we also offer special deals for large groups of cycling enthusiasts (cycling clubs, associations, training groups, etc.), such as:
» 3 seminar rooms with the latest equipment
» Escort vehicle (on request and subject to availability)
» Road bikes on request and subject to availability (external partner)
» Special offers for group enquiries (email@example.com)
» and much more
Our road bike trail suggestions
Diverse and exciting road bike trails await you in a unique natural landscape.
The proximity to the neighbouring Chiemsee lake or the prestigious Kitzbüheler Horn make your cycling holiday at DAS SIEBEN a unique experience.
enjoyable straights and winding descents in the almost untouched natural landscape in the Tyrolean Alps.
And best of all: You can join any of the trails from right here in Bad Häring.