Please be sure you are conscious of the applicable regulations for travelling to and from individual countries with regard to tests, quarantine and formalities.
–» In the following overview we have summarised the measures we are taking to protect your health and ours. These can be adapted to the current situation at any time. (updated 25 March, 2022)
Interesting links to current information:
1) The day before you arrive:
- Please only travel if you truly feel healthy, do not have a fever, and no other signs of illness are present.
- There is currently no 3G regulation or access controls.
- FFP2 protective masks are currently not mandatory in all indoor rooms.
- Please use the hand sanitizers we provide throughout the facility and please wash your hands regularly.
- We offer a combination of buffets and served dishes in compliance with the relevant requirements.
- We ask that you please disinfect your hands before taking anything from the buffet.
4) Indoor swimming pool and sauna:
- As a matter of personal responsibility, we ask you to maintain the correct level of social distance in the saunas (no infusions are being carried out) and pools, and to not exceed the maximum number of permitted users.
- Lectures, events and the active programme are held in small groups in compliance with the regulations.
- The region's hiking and cycling trails can be used without restriction