MentalVITality shows you how you can increase your self-confidence and use your resources effectively – particularly in times of personal crisis.
We will help you to recognise what is important for you in your life.
- It is said that: „The egg’s crisis is the chick’s chance.“
- Anxiety disorders and sleep disturbances are especially energy- sapping; they are among the most frequent mental illnesses.
- Psychological support has many faces – a psychologist is a companion, accompanies you, is a mental coach, a life coach and a (co-)discoverer.
1 x vital field analysis incl. personal evaluation and vital field therapy
Vital field analysis is a biophysical measurement method that determines the energetic state of body cells. Two electrodes are attached to the feet, sending 200 million current impulses into the body.
The cells or the organ each give a specific response to these impulses. This feedback will be compared with the data entered.
The functional tissue response is particularly important for the diagnosis and consultation.
2 x mental training with the mental coach
You will receive valuable tools that will make you more mentally resilient.
Together with you, our menal coach will create clarity and show you ways in which you can part with stressful thoughts.
I see people in their totality – their body, mind, soul and environment.
With my many years of experience, I seek to provide clarity and personalised, empathetic and understanding support to help give people the tools to help themselves.
1 x tai chi style relaxation exercise
The relaxation exercise is performed with a wooden pen. The aim of this relaxation exercise is to stop stressful thoughts.
"My goal is to remove blockages so that people can live up to their full mental and physical potential."
1 x cleansing full-body exfoliation
1 x foot reflexology massage with Bach flower oil
2 x relaxing massage with Bach flower oil
1 x aroma bath with Bach flowers
1 x individual Bach flower consultation
with a Bach flower mixture to take away.
Based on Dietmar Krämer’s therapy approach, Bach flowers are tailored to different states of mind, which in turn are attributed to specific regions of the body. During the massage sessions, the individual problems and needs of the client are treated with the appropriate plant essences. This promotes healing through direct contact with the body’s largest organ, our skin. Bach flowers are also effective as additives in warm baths.
5, 6 or 7 overnight stays
incl. half board and inclusive services
Your special advantages in our 4*S Gesundheits-Resort, Hotel & SPA:
- Participation in the active and relaxation programme
- Refreshment island with healthy nibbles and delicious teas
- Individual training in our gym with Technogym cardio equipment Excite+ and UNITYTM
- Relaxation in our sauna area with saunas, steam bath and infrared cabin and bathing area with indoor pool and heated outdoor pool
- Soothing calm and the smell of alpine air ionisation room
- Culinary enjoyment from the breakfast buffet to the multi-course menu of your choice in the evening with fresh, preferably regional products
- Free underground parking
- A free car wash in our car wash facilities
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort