SIDE ACTIVITIES & INVENTIVES
Joint activities outside of everyday work change the quality of interpersonal relationships.
“You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than a year of conversation.”
- in the words of Greek philosopher Plato circa 400 BC.
A variety of side activities makes your seminar an unforgettable experience. We will organise a personalised and exciting programme for your next event. Harness our know-how > we’re more than happy to help.
Tyrol is well known not only for its nature and culture, but also for its cuisine. A sociable cabin evening is the best way to get to know the various Tyrolean delicacies.
- A guided hike to the inn can be organised on request
- Possible to set off from hotel directly
- The two-hour hike covers and elevation gain of approx. 560 metres
- The Stallhäusl alpine inn can also be reached by car or taxi
- The cabin evening can be booked from late March until early December
A good helping of sociability. Hunger and thirst, plus plenty of good food and delicious drinks. A little music, preferably self-made. A little heat from the fireplace. Casual topics of conversation, plenty of jokes and funny anecdotes.
During a guided hike through the Tyrolean mountains you will learn exciting things about the flora and fauna, the local culture and various customs.
Expect to discover breathtaking places and the sheer variety of the mountains, lakes and valleys.
- numerous trails to choose from
- such as the Bad Häring waterfall, the Stallhäusl alpine inn, legend trails and themed routes
- and much more
(Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
Ice stock sport in Bad Häring
With its four covered paved rinks, two open-air rinks and two natural ice rinks (winter only), the facilities of the Bad Häring ice stock sport club offers enough space to get a taste of ice stock sport or even to hold a small company tournament.
- The ice stock sport hall is within walking distance of the hotel
- These sports are available all year round
- No matter if you are a beginner or an experienced player, there is something for everyone
a year-round sport for young and old
Would you like to discover Kufsteinerland on two wheels instead of the usual four? We will happily arrange the e-bikes for you so you can start peddling right away.
- E-bike rental from the early April until late October
- We ask that groups inform us of the desired number of e-bikes at least one week before the start of the event
- Prices for groups available on request
Whether you’re on a mountain or trekking bike – discover how much fun it is to conquer steep inclines or to defy headwinds.
Winter doesn’t always have to be about skiing, tobogganing is always a guaranteed source of action-packed fun. Depending on the toboggan run, you can decide whether to hike to the start or take the gondola. In Kufstein and the surrounding area, you have the choice between four great toboggan runs:
- Kala Alm, Thiersee (illuminated)
- Aschenbrenner, Kufstein
- Aschinger Alm, Ebbs
- SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental, Söll (illuminated)
Unforgettable fun for young and old.
Skiing in SkiWelt
Wilder Kaiser-Brixental. This is what winter sports enthusiasts have to look forward to: Over 284 true kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes, 90 modern lifts, 77 rustic family-run huts with sun terraces and waiter service, panoramic views of over 70 “three-thousander” mountains , the ALPENIGLU® Dorf, 4 Funparks, adventure slopes, illuminated toboggan runs and Austria´s largest night skiing area.
- Ski passes can be bought directly from us at reception
- For larger groups, we ask you to reserve in advance
Factory tours and guided tours
A peek behind the scenes. Have you always wanted to know how glass, schnapps or beer is made?
We’re happy to help you organise a factory visit or an exciting tour through the Kufstein Fortress.
- Kufstein Fortress
- brewery "Bierol", Schwoich
- "Höck" schnapps distillery , Schwoich
- Riedel Glas, Kufstein
and are sure to discover something to entertain every taste.
Seminar meets health. It has long been known that work without health is not possible and that healthy employees are essential to every company.
Take advantage of our expertise in health and incorporate health-promoting activities into your itinerary.
Kneipp walking, otherwise known as treading water, is a water therapy named after Pastor Sebastian Kneipp. Regular Kneipp therapy stimulates the cardiovascular system, promotes blood circulation and strenghtens the immune system.
- Indoor Kneipp facility
- Duration: approx. 15 min.
- Number of people: max. 15 people
Price: € 49 | group
with this traditional water treatment.
Regular stretching has a positive effect on the performance of your muscles and joints. Light stretching exercises provide the necessary relaxation before, during or after a day of seminars.
- Possible indoors or outdoors
- Number of people: max. 12 people
Personenanzahl: max. 12 Personen
Price: € 98 | group
the morning before the seminar for a relaxed start to the day.
From the seminar room to nature. How about ending your seminar with a hike together or starting the seminar day in nature?
- Trip to the Bad Häring waterfall
- Duration: approx. 90 min.
- Number of people: max. 15 people (per guide)
Price: € 147 | group
to switch off after a successful day of seminars.
Cross-Kneipp is a workout that combines Kneipp treatments, bodyweight training and aqua fitness. The constant change between cold / warm training in and out of the water not only promotes the circulation, but also trains the vascular system (veins and lymph).
- Duration: approx. 60 min.
- Number of people: max. 12 people
- Swimwear is required for this active break
Price: € 125 | group
Active spirit: Outdoor action
Fun and action in the Tyrolean mountains
Regardless of whether you opt for a Big SUP tour on the Inn, canyoning in a mountain stream or archery, it will be an unforgettable experience for your team.
At your request, Michael Weiler and his team will be happy to put together a personalised outdoor programme for you and your guests. More info here»
Teamazing – team building + workshops + challenges
Team building with a twist?
Our partner teamazing perfectly combines fun and effective team development.
The unique and innovative adventure building tasks ensure an exciting time with colleagues that is sure to stick in your memory.
Whether you’re interested in team building, employer branding or incentive: The modular system allows you to design the event that best suits you. You can find more information and prices for teamazing’s team building offerings here»
The offers are just as exciting and unique as they sound. Get ready for a surprise.
Team building with a twist?
Our partner teamazing perfectly combines fun and effective team development. The truly unique and innovative experience building tasks ensure an exciting time with colleagues that will be remembered forever. Whether you’re interested in team building, employer branding or incentive: The modular system allows you to design the event that best suits you.