Experience the liberating and soothing effect of the ancient practices from the Far East and find your inner balance again.
The Chinese Tuina massage relieves complaints of the musculoskeletal system, helps with headaches and sleep disorders, among other things.
Did you know?
- tui = push, press | na = grasp, pull
- Tuina therapy is one of the most effective manual therapeutic forms of massage and is one of the five main pillars of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
- It has a much deeper and more holistic effect than a conventional massage.
- The Tuina massage is rooted in the meridian theory.
- It alleviates complaints of the musculoskeletal system, helps, among other things, headaches, sleep disorders, back pain, knee and joint pain, sprains, tension, muscle pain and digestive problems.
Enjoy moments of harmony
Chinese Tuina healing massage | For external guests 60 min. € 100,00 | For hotel guests 60 min. € 90,00
The goal of Tuina healing massage is to remove blockages through certain grip techniques (pushing, pressing and pulling) so that the Qi (life energy) can flow better.